- General metal, wood and high wear gun models designed to optimize spray performance
- Models available with a fluid control knob
- Stainless steel construction handles the toughest coatings, from acid to waterborne
- Indexing aircap provides fast and accurate positioning in either the vertical or horizontal position
- Lightweight and compact rounded gun design
AirPro Automatic Air Spray Guns
Automatic HVLP, Conventional and Compliant Spray Guns
Automatic compliant, HVLP and conventional gun models for metal, wood and high wear applications
Graco’s automatic applicators are lightweight, compact and provide consistent spray patterns for a high quality finish. Models are available with a fluid control knob for precision fluid adjustment, as well as an indexing aircap that provides fast and accurate positioning in either a vertical or horizontal position.
AirPro Air Spray Gun
Manual air spray gun ideal for automotive, metal, wood, waterborne, high wear and adhesive applic...
AirPro EFX Automatic Air Spray Gun
Compact, lightweight automatic gun designed for small component precision finishing
Pro Xs Auto AA Electrostatic Guns
Electrostatic air-assisted gun for easy installation and service, and a lower cost o...
Pro Xs Auto Air Spray Electrostatic Guns
Excellent finish quality and easy modular installation without the need for e...
Triton 3:1 350 Series
Low shear, low pulsation circulating pumps deliver superior finish quality