Graco Fluid Automation 622 Meter, mix & injection molding for two-component LSR
For small-shot injection molding of liquid silicone rubber (LSR)
The single acting design of the mountable Model 622 maintains consistent, accurate pressure, removing any possibility of pressure variations affecting shot sizes. Its high level of ratio accuracy and ability to add a third and fourth stream makes it ideal for medical and micro-molding applications.
Mount where it is most convenient or use as a stand-mount or tabletop model
A reduced number of components and fewer valves than most designs lowers the cost of cleaning and maintenance
Increased Precision, Less Waste
Single-acting design with closed-loop control provides repeatable pressures and eliminates shot-size variations, thereby reducing waste
Flexible Feeding System
Feed material using cartridges, pressure feed pots or feed pumps
For small shots, program the 622 to refill after multiple shots rather than after each individual one
Third and Fourth Stream Options
Add color or silicone fluid through the standard third-stream program
Valves are independently controlled and thus can be adjusted if different feed pressures or viscosities exist.
Hoses, mixer and manifold are optional.
- 332077C - 622-1A Meter-Mix Dispense System, Operation, English (Pouze anglicky)
- 332338A 622-1A Meter-Mix Unit, Instructions-Parts, English (Pouze anglicky)
- 349465A Graco Fluid Automation Model 622 (English) (Pouze anglicky)
- Graco Fluid Automation Model Comparison Chart (Pouze anglicky)
- Graco Fluid Automation Distributor List (Pouze anglicky)