PTFE/EPDM Overmolded Diaphragms Overmolded Diaphragms for Graco's Husky and SaniForce Pumps
Improves wear and diaphragm life with no exposed diaphragm plate on the fluid side
Our diaphragms last longer and are considerably stronger than other diaphragms. They can be used with most chemicals and are ideal for a wide range of pumping tasks. Available on Graco's Industrial and Sanitary diaphragm pumps.
- Overmolded design improves wear and diaphragm life with no exposed diaphragm plate on the fluid side
- Longer diaphragm life in more abrasive applications that still require PTFE
- Available for Graco Sanitary and Industrial diaphragm pumps – 515, 1040, 1050, 1590, 2150 and 3150
FDA-Compliant PTFE on wetted side
FDA-Compliant EPDM on air side
- Temperature Range: 14ºF to 180ºF (-10ºC to 82ºC)
- Safety: Complies to FDA21CFR 177.1550 (PTFE) and FDA21CFR 177.2600 (EPDM)
Additional pumps and packages:
Graco offers the most complete range of pumps, packages and systems to meet all of your application and cleaning requirements. Whether the material you use comes in pails, drums, bins, totes or tankers, Graco pumps and cleaning systems are designed to provide years of reliable service.
المنتجات ذات الصلة
Husky 1050 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 1050 has a 1 inch (25.4 mm) connection and is available in aluminum,...
Husky 1590 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 1590 has a 1,5 inch (38.1 mm) connection and is available in aluminu...
Husky 2150 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 2150 has a 2 inch (50.8 mm) connection and is available in polypropy...