SaniForce 2150e Electric Diaphragm Pump 2 inch Positive Displacement Double Diaphragm Pump
The SaniForce 2150e has a 2 inch sanitary flange or 65mm DIN 11851 connection and is available in all FDA compliant materials.
Are you ready to take your food manufacturing process to the next level? Graco's SaniForce e-series pumps save on energy and extra equipment while hygenically moving fluids over 100 gpm (378 lpm) and 1/4" (6.3 mm) particulates! The low pulsation mode is gentle on shear sensitive materials to maintain the integrity of your highest quality ingredients.
Ready to give our electric diaphragm pumps a try?
Fill out the form below to see how much a SaniForce 2150e pump can improve your application!
- All FDA compliant fluid sections and tri-clamp connections for accelerated cleaning and minimal down time
- Ability to stall under pressure for dispensing or filling applications without need for a circulation line
- Gentle pumping for shear sensitive materials
- Durable pump construction handles particulates and abrasives in material without damage to pump
- Worry free pump design without rotateable seal prevents leaking and need for flushing
- 3A5132B, SaniForce 2150e Electric-Operated Diaphragm Pump, Operation, English (Ainult inglise keeles)
- 3A5133B, SaniForce™ 2150e Electric-Operated Diaphragm Pump, Repair/Parts, English (Ainult inglise keeles)
- CAD Drawing - 2150e SaniForce (Ainult inglise keeles)