ToughTek S340e Stucco Sprayer Stucco, EIFS and Repair Mortar
Portable electric pump for stucco and EIFS applications
Boost productivity with a portable stucco sprayer
Whether it's stucco, EIFS or repair mortar, the S340e easily handles base and finish coats, as well as air / water-resistive barrier materials. By switching to this piston pump, you’ll save time, speed up the process and increase your profits by using a pump to spray and finish-trowel the material instead of using the traditional hawk and trowel method.
ToughTek S340e 360 Viewer - Click and drag to change views
120V Plug and play for simple operation
The light-weight S340e pump is portable enough to go anywhere on a job site and can easily fit into tight spaces so you can spray with ease. In addition, this pump plugs into a standard 120V wall outlet – or an appropriately-sized generator – allowing your crew to get up and running right away.
ToughTek S340e Video
Big performance from a small sprayer…watch the video to see for yourself.
Request a Free Demo
Experience the difference of pumping at your next job
ToughTek – bringing innovation to the way you work
- Easily handles stucco and EIFS materials – base coats to finish coats, even air / water-resistive barrier materials
- Electric operation – plugs into a standard 120V wall outlet
- Extremely easy to operate
- Compact design – fits in tight areas
- Lightweight – easily lifted by two people
- Easy to transport – fits in the back of a pickup
- Fast and easy maintenance
- 3A3437D, ToughTek S340e Portable Stucco Pump, Operation, Repair, and Parts (English) (Μόνο Αγγλικά)
- 3A3439D - ToughTek S340e Pump Lower Conversion Kit (English) noptc (Μόνο Αγγλικά)
- 3A3438A - Pole Spray Applicator Operation, Parts (English) noptc (Μόνο Αγγλικά)
- 3A3653B - HTX Finish Coat Applicator, Instructions - Parts, (English) (Μόνο Αγγλικά)
- ToughTek Stucco and EIFS Materials Spec Sheet (Μόνο Αγγλικά)