ToughTek S340e Portable Stucco Pump Stucco and EIFS Sprayer
Portable electric pump for stucco and EIFS applications
Big Performance from a Small Stucco Sprayer - watch the video and see for yourself!
Grab the power of ToughTek and get done sooner
Whether it's stucco or EIFS materials, the ToughTek S340e Stucco Pump easily handles base and finish coats, and air / water-resistive barrier materials as well. With the ToughTek S340e, you’ll save time, speed up the process and increase your profits by using a ToughTek Stucco Pump to spray and finish-trowel the material instead of using the traditional hawk and trowel method.
One pump – many materials
For EIFS applications, the portable ToughTek S340e handles EIFS base coats and finish coats. For stucco applications, the S340e easily pumps stucco scratch coats, brown coats and finish coats.
A superior alternative to hand troweling
Engineered with piston pump technology, the ToughTek S340e Stucco Pump easily handles heavy, abrasive materials. Because it can deliver materials through long hose lengths, you can spray farther distances and get the job done sooner.
ToughTek – bringing innovation to the way you work
- Easily handles stucco and EIFS materials – base coats to finish coats, even air / water-resistive barrier materials
- Electric operation – plugs into a standard 120V wall outlet
- Extremely easy to operate
- Compact design – fits in tight areas
- Lightweight – easily lifted by two people
- Easy to transport – fits in the back of a pickup
- Fast and easy maintenance
- 3A3437D, ToughTek S340e Portable Stucco Pump, Operation, Repair, and Parts (English) (Samo engleski)
- 3A3439D - ToughTek S340e Pump Lower Conversion Kit (English) noptc (Samo engleski)
- 3A3438A - Pole Spray Applicator Operation, Parts (English) noptc (Samo engleski)
- 3A3653B - HTX Finish Coat Applicator, Instructions - Parts, (English) (Samo engleski)
- ToughTek Stucco and EIFS Materials Spec Sheet (Samo engleski)