Peristaltic hose pumps ideal for industrial metering and transfer
A new addition to the Graco Process product line has entered the market: the SoloTech peristaltic hose pumps. This line replaces the EP pump product line, which will be discontinued as of now.
SoloTech is a big upgrade of the current EP pumps product line. It might look similar on the outside, but it is a totally different pump.
The main differences with the EP product line are:
- Cast Aluminium housing vs cast iron housing (makes the pump much lighter)
- Metallic roller vs plastic roller (for more accurate flow)
- Aluminium covers versus plastic cover
- Flange connection versus threaded
- New mounting feat: easy lift point and installation help
- New hose design
- Upgraded hose installation (no cutting tools needed anymore, just a screwdriver)
- AC ATEX and Brushless DC motor options
- More control options: Batch control, Pressure control, PLC connection
- Leak detector option
Other Key features of the Graco SoloTech line:
- 4 pump sizes: ST-10 (10mm), ST23, ST26 and ST30
- Up to 60l/minute
- Max 8.6 bar working pressure
- Four hose materials: Natural Rubber, CSM, Nitrile, EPDM
Where do you use a Hose Pump?
- Water treatment plants: (waste) water, sodium hypochloride, lime…
- Abrasive slurry transfer (chemical waste water)
- Yeast transfer (beverages)
- Ceramic slurries, mining, phosphate for e-coating ….
These features, combined with the quality and reliability of our high class manufacturing standards, make the Graco SoloTech an excellent choice for transferring a wide area of fluids.