Trabon DC Timer Assures lubrication at predetermined intervals.
Controls centralized on-board lubrication systems for mobile equipment
The Trabon DC Timer is a compact, solid-state 12 to 32 VDC unit that signals the pump when it’s time to start a lubrication cycle.
- Solid-state technology, combined with multiple-level protection, ensures dependable performance.
- Components are coated to protect them against moisture and meld them more solidly into a single unit that resists vibration.
- Easy interval selection “tunes” the on-board lubrication system’s output to meet changing environmental conditions.
- Memory capability assures lube protection
- The manual run button facilitates start-ups, filling or purging lines and lube points, as well as testing for integrity of the lube distribution lines.
- Very simple to install, the DC Timer requires just four mounting screws and connection of five wires
- L14511EN_DC Timer Flyer (Csak angol)