The GrindLazer 270 is the ideal scarifier for removing parking lot lines. It’s EasyGlide Wheel Mount System makes it as easy to use as a LineLazer and its rugged, innovative design means you can count on it to perform for a lifetime of use.
GrindLazer 270 Superior grinding solutions
Ideal for removing traffic lines and smoothing uneven surfaces.
Graco Scarifier Exclusive Features
- EasyGlide Wheel Mount System - Front mounted caster along with dual rear pneumatic air-filled tires makes handling safe and easy to maneuver as a LineLazer.
- TriBelt Drive System - 3-cog belt design optimizes power transfer and maximum load handling to vertually eliminate costly downtime.
- Heavy-Duty ProStart System - Centrifugal clutch allows easy starting and shut off of cutters. Also makes it easy to start in cold weather, eliminates broken recoils and provides longer belt life.
- Fat Track Front Swivel Wheel - Proven front caster wheel system makes turning fast and easy, maneuver curves better, no need to “muscle” it while moving.
Now get higher productivity, straighter inlay and line removal with less fatigue. Why walk when you can ride? The patented LineDriver or LineDriver HD provides the most innovative, user- friendly ride-on systems for the professional line removal contractor in the industry.
*See repair manual for complete offering.
- 12 Point Beam, Steel
- 8 Point Flail Tungsten Carbide
- 8 Point FullCut Tungsten Carbide
- 6 Point Miller Tungsten Carbide
- 3A0101D, 571002, 571003, 571004, 571260, GrindLazer, Operation, English [other languages]
- 3A0102D, GrindLazer, Repair, English [other languages]
- 3A0103F, GrindLazer, Parts, English
3A0101D, 571002, 571003, 571004, 571260, GrindLazer, Operation, English
|GrindLazer 270 (Model 571002)|
Unpackaged – 46 in, Packaged – 50.5
Unpackaged – 116.8 cm, Packaged – 128.3 cm
Unpackaged – 28 in, Packaged – 37 in
Unpackaged – 71.1 cm, Packaged – 94.0 cm
Unpackaged – 62 in, Packaged – 73 in
Unpackaged – 157.5 cm, Packaged – 185.4 cm
Unpackaged – 300 lb, Packaged – 400 lb
Unpackaged – 136 kg, Packaged – 181 kg
|Sound Power per ISO 3744||
|Sound Pressure measured at 3.1 ft (1 m)||
|Vibration (m/sec²) per Iso 3744|
|Power Rating (HorsePower) per SAE J1349|
|Power Rating (HorsePower)||
8.0 @ 3600 rpm
|Maximum storage time||
|Power efficiency factor||
200 ground meters per liter fuel
Ideal for removing traffic paint, thermoplastic, epoxy coating and smoothing uneven surfaces.
Ideal for removing traffic paint, thermoplastic, epoxy coating, and smoothing uneven surfaces—with extr...
Double your striping production!
Double your striping production