Husky 공기구동식 이중 다이어프램 펌프
1/4 인치 (6.3 mm)에서 3 인치 (76.2 mm) 크기의 이중 다이어프램 펌프를 사용할 수 있습니다.
The Husky air-operated pumps are loaded with features to help you get your job done right, every time, and are built to save you money.
Advantages of the Husky double diaphragm pumps
- Rugged construction - Resists corrosion for reliable performance and long life
- Designed to last - Heavy duty design offers long life, increased productivity and lower overall cost of ownership
- Flow rates and sizes - up to 300 gpm (1135 lpm) / port sizes ranging from ¼” to 3” in NPT, BSP, and flange options.
- Easy maintenance – The Husky has fewer parts than industry peers, the complete air valve is externally accessible so it can be serviced fast and easy without removing the pump.
- Modular air valve – Stall-free, low pulsation air valve provides smooth and rapid changeover for increased efficiency and minimizes down time
How to select your diaphragm pump?
The Husky comes in a wide range of metal and plastic pumps (ATEX models available).
You can also choose from a wide selection of materials to handle numerous applications, including corrosive and abrasive fluid transfer.
Not sure how to select your pump? Use our pump configuration tools to select the ideal pump for your application:
- Step 1 – Check our Chemical Compatibility Guide to determine compatible materials
- Step 2 – Go to our Materials of Construction Guide to determine the most cost effective match
- Step 3 – Use our Pump Selector Tool to configure your pump.
How does an air operated double diaphragm pump work?
An air operated diaphragm pump (also known as a membrane pump) is a type of positive displacement pump that uses compressed air as a power source. The compressed air is shifted from one chamber to the other by a linked shaft that allows the chambers to move simultaneously. This back-and-forth motion, forces liquid out of one chamber and into the outlet manifold, while filling the opposite fluid chamber via the inlet manifold. Upon changeover, the fluid section that was filled on the previous shift empties into the outlet manifold and the fills the opposite chamber via the inlet manifold. The rapid changeover allows for reduced pulsation at the outlet.
For more information or to connect you with a
distributor in your area!
Husky 1050HP High Pressure Air-Operated Diaphragm Pump
The Husky 1050HP has a 1 inch (25.4mm) connection and is availa...
Husky 1050e Electric Diaphragm Pump
Up to 5x more efficient than air operated diaphragm pumps
Husky 15120 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 15120 has a 1.5 inch (38.1 mm) connection and is available in polyp...
허스키 1050 이중 다이어프램 펌프
알루미늄, 폴리프로필렌, 전도성 폴리프로필렌, PVDF, 스테인리스강 및 하스텔로이 재질의 1 인치(25.4 mm) 연결부
Husky 2150 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 2150 has a 2 inch (50.8 mm) connection and is available in polypropy...
Husky 2200 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 2200 has a 2 inch (50.8 mm) connection and is available in polypropy...
허스키 1590 이중 다이어프램 펌프
폴리프로필렌, 아세탈, PVDF, 알루미늄 및 SST 재질의 1-1/2 인치(38.2 mm) 연결부
허스키 3300 이중 다이어프램 펌프
알루미늄, 폴리프로필렌 및 스테인리스강 재질의 3 인치(76.2 mm) 연결부