EP4 Series Hose Pump
Peristaltic Hose Pumps for Industrial Metering and Transfer
Maximum flow rate of 19.5 gpm (73.8 lpm). Ideal for abrasive material transfer applications.
Graco’s EP4 Series Hose pump designs utilize a single oversized roller that compresses a low friction hose through a full 360 degrees of rotation. This innovative design means longer hose life when pumping caustic, abrasive or sensitive materials for metering or transfer.
- 50% more flow per revolution than conventional designs
- One hose compression per revolution to improve hose life
- No moving parts in the fluid stream
- Inexpensive to maintain – no valves, seals or glands
- Pumps are reversible and can be used to empty lines or
- Integral drive and motor can run as low as 1 rpm
- Compact design, ideal for tight spaces and flexible placement
- “Quick change” one-piece hose clamp assembly
- Quick replacement of hose and lube
EP Cross Reference
Eccentric pumps directly cross over to Graco Hose pumps with the following:
|Eccentric Pump||Graco Model|
EP2 Series Hose Pump
Maximum flow rate of 2.1 gpm (7.9 lpm). Ideal for chemical metering applications.
EP3 Series Hose Pump
Maximum flow rate of 6.2 gpm (23.6 lpm). Ideal for chemical metering and sanitary applications.
Husky 1050 Double Diaphragm Pump
1 inch (25.4 mm) connection available in aluminum, polypropylene, conductive polyprop...
Husky 1590 Double Diaphragm Pump
1-1/2 inch (38.1 mm) connection available in polypropylene, acetal, PVDF, aluminum an...