Improve your energy efficiency for food and cosmetic applications
SaniForce e-Series: the electric food transfer pump reinvented
The SaniForce 1040e is a very unique electric pump. It combines the advantages of an Air Operated Double Diaphragm pump (handles abrasives, can run dry, self-priming and seal-less design) into an energy efficient electric pump. It is the only electric diaphragm pump that can stall without damaging the pump or the production line. This means you don’t need to worry about blocked/clogged lines or closed valves.
SaniForce e-Series pumps are ideal for applications that require low pulsation and a smooth flow without installing a surge suppressor.
Where and why do you use a SaniForce1040e?
- Where no air is available
- To reduce energy costs
- To reduce noise (due to the electric motor and no pulsations)
- To lower maintenance costs: reduce pump failures with other technologies due to running dry, clogging, abrasives or self-priming issues
Key features of the Saniforce 1040e:
- 1” pump size
- DIN or Triclamp connection
- Transfers up to 132l/min
- Max 3.2mm particles
- Max 4,8 bar fluid pressure
- Stainless Steel wetted parts
- AC, AC Atex and Brushless DC motors
- Aluminium and Stainless steel center sections
- CE1935 approved models
These features together with the quality and reliability of our high class manufacturing standards make the SaniForce 1040e an excellent choice for transferring a wide area of Food & Cosmetics products.