Launch of a new G1 lubrication pump
Graco is very pleased to announce the launch of the new G1 electric lubrication pump. The G1 pump is an entry-level addition to the G pump family. The G1 pump delivers the same high performance and durability you have experienced with the G3, by utilizing the same pump element, motor, and drive.
G1 has two control options so you buy only what you need
- G1 Standard allows you to use an existing machine controller for a reliable entry-level lubrication pump.
- G1 Plus integrates a user-friendly control to set the on and off time, monitor lubricant level, and send a low level alarm.
Multiple power choices for easy installations
- 12 VDC, 24 VDC, and 90-240 VAC allows you to use the pump virtually anywhere!
Multiple reservoir sizes to fit your maintenance schedule
- 2, 4, and 8 liter reservoirs to hold just the right amount of lubricant for your application. Also available with a follower-plate to supply continuous lubrication for rotational or extreme mount applications.
Built for demanding applications so you know it will last!
- Certified IP69K for spray down applications, CE, and ETL approved.
The following link will lead you to all you need and want to know about this pump: G1 Brochure
For more information on G1 pumps contact your Graco District Manager or Customer Service.