Plural Component Fixed & Variable Proportioner
Handles two-component materials where one or both components are high-viscosity
The 8900 Proportioner provides precise, positive displacement metering using double-acting cylinders. It is well-suited for handling two-component sealants, and is typically used with two-component materials where one or both components are high-viscosity.
- Sealants and adhesives for product assembly
- Secondary seal for insulating glass
- Polysulfide sealants for aerospace industry
Versatility and proven reliability
- Dependable, production-proven operation
- Rugged, reliable heavy-duty components
- Fixed or adjustable ratio versatility
- Continuous, on-demand or adjustable shot-size dispensing
- Modular system configurations for customizing to suit your needs
Bonding is joining two work pieces with a liquid or semi-liquid material to create a long-lasting bond
Sealing is the process of closing or securing a part or assembly with a fluid-tight, air-tight adhesive.
Equipment solutions for creating a secondary seal on insulating glass.
Adhesive dispensing equipment for structural adhesives
Plastic Finishing - Bonding