October 15, 2012
Graco is pleased to announce the launch of the TC-130™ and EP-120™ single point lubricators. Both lubricators feature a transparent reservoir to easily read lubricant levels and available with the same high quality selection of greases Graco has always offered in our single point lubricators.
The new TC-130 will replace the CT-120 line of cold temperature lubricators. This industry leading temperature independent electrochemical lubricator will dispense 130 cc’s of lubricant over a 1 thru 12 month discharge time, as programmed by your customer.
- Operating tempature is -4° to 140° F (-20° to 60° C).
- A single push button control with LCD display to easily set discharge time for 1 to 12 months.
- A micro controller that works with a temperature sensor to automatically adjust the frequency and duration of lubricant dispense to meet the programmed duration.
- A reusable control to save your customers money. Simply unscrew the empty reservoir and replace it with a new one!
The EP-120 will replace the EC-100 lubricators and feature:
- Operating tempature is 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C).
- 120 cc’s of lubricant—20 percent more lubricant than the EC-100!
Click Here for more information on Single Point Lubricators.
If you need more information regarding this exciting new product, please contact your Graco District Manager or Customer Service.