March 27, 2012
Dear Distributor Partner,
Graco is pleased to introduce a new line of vent valves. The vent valves are designed to be mounted to the G3 Electric Lubrication Pump to make it simple to install your injector based lube systems. The new vent valves have industry leading features to solve your customers lube system needs.
Features and Benefits
- Easily mounts to your G3 pump. Eliminates time and material costs associated with remote mounted vent valves
- Available with 4 power options, 12 VDC, 24 VDC, 120 VAC, 230 VAC to meet virtually any lube system requirement
- Now available with normally closed and normally open valves for added convenience
- The normally open valve works with the G3 Standard no control pump. With an external control just add power to the pump and valve to run a lube cycle, and remove power from both to vent pressure
- The normally closed valve works with the G3 Max pumps controller, and vents pressure based on the time duration you program into the G3 control
- Adjustable pressure relief is integrated into the valve, no need to purchase an additional relief valve
- Power connections are DIN for AC models, and Deutcsh for DC models to meet typical application requirements
For more information, download the instruction manual and and ILE Buyer's Guide. If additional information is needed, please contact your Graco ILE District Manager.
Click Here to learn more about the G3 Vent Valve.