InvisiPac Tank-Free Hot Melt Adhesive Delivery System
Imagine building an efficient, reliable hot melt packaging line - one that offers a whole new level of production consistency. One that heats up in less than 10 minutes. Glues each box properly every time. And never suffers downtime due to char-plugged nozzles.
That's the InvisiPac Tank-Free Hot Melt system by Graco - original, breakthrough technology for hot melt case and carton sealing. Already, many of the world's best-known brands are taking advantage of its reliability. You should, too.
Among InvisiPac's advantages:
- Fast startup in less than 10 minutes
- No more char-plugged nozzles
- Reliable operation
- More production consistency
- More productive uptime
- Savings through adhesive tracking and control
More uptime, more consistency, more savings - you can't offer your customers a better solution.
How it works:
Because it’s engineered with a Tank-Free design, adhesive spends less time at high temperature, significantly
reducing char and its negative side effects. You get great performance – even from low cost adhesives.
- A vacuum system feeds pellets to an in-line melt chamber
- Pellets are automatically added as needed
- Adhesive is melted on demand
- Reduced time at high temperatures maintains adhesive integrity
- Far less maintenance is required, far less material is wasted
Read more! Email us: InvisiPac@graco.com Call us: 800-458-2133
In 2013, InvisiPac was awarded the Gold in the annual Visionary Awards by UBM Canon Packaging Group.