Abrasive Blasting Blasting and surface preparation
Maximum blast power, minimal dust
Vapor Abrasive™ Blasting
92% less dust than sandblasting
Graco EcoQuip® Vapor Abrasive™ blasting is ideal for coating removal, surface preparation, restoration, industrial cleaning, concrete repair and much more!
With our ability to eliminate up to 92% of airborne particles while achieving removal rates comparable to sandblasting, we can improve the efficiency by minimizing containment and reducing project costs. Superior in technology, our products are designed to be used in a variety of difficult environmental conditions like high humidity, rain and even underwater.
The Graco EcoQuip Advantage
- Up to 75% less media usage over sandblasting
- 92% dust suppression compared to sandblasting
- Dust suppression allows for a healthier work environment and need for less containment
- Can set up equipment to create a profile on a surface or to clean a substrate without damaging the substrate
- Easy, one-step cleaning process
Why buy Graco? Because Graco has you covered!
- With a global distribution network, you can count on quick turnaround times for replacement parts and service
- We pride ourselves in best-in-class, high-quality products
- We have world-class customer and technical support to help solve your application challenges and minimize your downtime
- We manufacture products that are engineered and tested to perform in the harshest environments
- Graco EcoQuip systems are designed, manufactured and built in the United States
Calculate your Return on Investment with EcoQuip.
ROI tool compatible with Firefox, Chrome & Safari.
Read a third-party report on EcoQuip's 92% dust suppression.
Remove dirt, mold, paint and coatings
Remove graffiti from building surfaces
Industrial Surface Preparation
Remove tough industrial coatings and corrosion
Remove barnacles, biofilm, corrosion and coatings
Remove corrosion, grime, coatings and surface dirt