Abrasive Blasting Vapor blasting for surface preparation, cleaning and restoration
Abrasive blasting equipment
The Newest Innovation in Vapor Abrasive Blasting Equipment
Through countless hours of research, engineering and testing, Graco has made an abrasive blast system faster than dry blasting, easier to use, and more reliable in the field.
With increased blast pressures, a new ventless pot and simplified controls, Graco is confident that EcoQuip® 2 will change the way you think about vapor abrasive blasting!
Get a Free Demo
No cost. No obligation.
Sign up below
Benefits of Vapor Blasting with EcoQuip 2
- Up to 92% less dust than traditional dry blasting which means less containment and clean-up
- Maximum blast performance of 175 psi
- As fast or faster than dry blasting*
- Combines best of both EcoQuip 1 and GeoBlaster® technologies
- 50% more usable pot capacity than EcoQuip 1
*Based on Graco testing with garnet blast media
- Removal of polyurea, protective coatings and mill scale
- Concrete repair and restoration
- Rebar corrossion removal
- Removal of rust, graffiti and efflorescence without damaging substrate
- Concrete surface preparation
- Steel surface preparation
- Mold remediation
- Removal of soot and smoke damage
EcoQuip 2 at Atlanta Demo Days
Calculate your Return on Investment with EcoQuip.
ROI tool compatible with Firefox, Chrome & Safari.
Remove dirt, mold, paint and coatings
Remove graffiti from building surfaces
Remove barnacles, biofilm, corrosion and coatings
Remove corrosion, grime, coatings and surface dirt
Use EcoQuip to prepare steel surfaces to be free of grease, dirt, dust, mill scale, rust and paint.