Paint Circulation Pumps Closed-loop pipe circuit applications where a circulation pump continuously circulates paint
Piston pumps and double diaphragm pumps that are ideal for paint circulation systems
Advantages of Circulating:
- No time lost due to the manual filling of the spray gun feeds, controlling the viscosity or waiting for product delivery
- Uniformity of the product delivered to each of the work stations (in terms of color, viscosity and temperature)
- Product savings: total use of the paint
- Better working conditions: clean work stations
- Safe environment is ensured by keeping large quantities of product outside the workshop
E-Flo 4-Ball Piston Pumps
Dual lower, 4-ball electric drive circulating pump
E-Flo DC 4-Ball Piston Pump
Operate the pump two different ways - constant pressure or constant flow rate
150 cc per cycle and 400 psi (28 bar) maximum fluid pressure in a small, compact pump
350 cc per cycle and 400 psi (28 bar) maximum fluid pressure in a compact pump
High-Flo 4-Ball Piston Pumps
Positive displacement, 4-ball piston design for high output per cycle
Husky 1050 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 1050 has a 1 inch (25.4 mm) connection and is available in aluminum,...
Husky 1590 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 1590 has a 1,5 inch (38.1 mm) connection and is available in aluminu...
Husky 2150 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 2150 has a 2 inch (50.8 mm) connection and is available in polypropy...
Husky 3300 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 3300 has a 3 inch (76.2 mm) connection and is available in aluminum,...
Reliable, multi-stage centrifugal pump technology for large volume paint circulation
President 4-Ball Pump
High volume circulating pumps for large flow requirements while operating at low cycle rates
Viscount 4-Ball Pump
Hydraulic powered piston pumps for more efficient operation