Paint Circulation Pumps Closed-loop pipe circuit applications where a circulation pump continuously circulates paint
Piston pumps and double diaphragm pumps that are ideal for paint circulation systems
Advantages of Circulating:
- No time lost due to the manual filling of the spray gun feeds, controlling the viscosity or waiting for product delivery
- Uniformity of the product delivered to each of the work stations (in terms of color, viscosity and temperature)
- Product savings: total use of the paint
- Better working conditions: clean work stations
- Safe environment is ensured by keeping large quantities of product outside the workshop
E-Flo 4-Ball Piston Pumps
Dual lower, 4-ball electric drive circulating pump
E-Flo DC 4-Ball Piston Pump
Operate the pump two different ways - constant pressure or constant flow rate
High-Flo 4-Ball Piston Pumps
Positive displacement, 4-ball piston design for high output per cycle
Husky 1050 Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
AODD pumps with 1 inch (25.4 mm) connection available in aluminum, poly...
Husky 1590 Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
AODD pumps with 1-1/2 inch (38.1 mm) connection available in polypropyl...
Husky 2150 Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
AODD pumps with a 2 inch (50.8 mm) connection available in polypropylen...
Husky 3300 Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
AODD pumps with 3 inch (76.2 mm) connection available in aluminum, poly...
President 4-Ball Pump
High volume circulating pumps for large flow requirements while operating at low cycle rates
Viscount 4-Ball Pump
Hydraulic powered piston pumps for more efficient operation