A Profitable Shortcut to Hand Troweling
Hand troweling cementitious materials is time-consuming. Save time, speed up the process and increase your profits by using a ToughTek M680a Mortar Pump to spray and finish-trowel the material instead of using the traditional hawk and trowel method.
The ToughTek M680a Mortar Pump is engineered to withstand the grittiest of materials, yet is easy to use and clean. Its high velocity flush is often all you need to clean the pump and prevent build-up in the lines.
The ToughTek M680 Mortar Pump: A faster, more effective alternative to hand troweling.
Benefits to Pumping Mortar:
- Saves labor costs
- Less material waste and improved quality
- Fast, easy cleaning
- Built tough for long-lasting durability
- Ideal for coating contractors
- Compact and portable
- Easy to move - only 250 pounds (113 kg)
Materials and Applications*
- Epoxy-based mortars
- Non-skid coatings
- Cementitious coatings and fireproofing
- Re-surfacing materials
- Polymers with glass flake, silica or sand fillers
- Water and wastewater treatment plants
- Oil and gas
*Some materials require special handling and testing; contact Graco or your distributor for assistance.