Count on the Reactor 2 E-XP2 proportioner for advanced technology in applying fast-curing polyurea coatings. Because it's a Reactor 2 series proportioner, it offers software and hardware enhancements for better spray performance, plus technologies that add to your bottom line.
The Reactor 2 E-XP2 is engineered to process and spray polyurea and other coatings that require high pressures. The hybrid heater and heated hose condition the materials to the right viscosity prior to mixing. Quick knockdown lower pump for easy maintenance, easy-to-use controls, and rugged design make the Reactor the preferred choice for coatings applications.
Reactor 2 E-XP2 gives you:
- Compact footprint – more room in your spray rig
- Ergonomic design – easier to service
- Advanced control modules
- Better spraying performance compared to traditional electric Reactor systems
- Troubleshooting made quick and easy with QR codes
Graco InSite™ gives you:
- Better control – manage your polyurea business wherever you are
- Better documentation – automatically collect job log data and spray parameters – lets you confirm the job was sprayed to specifications
- Better fleet and crew management
- Better cost containment and forecasting
- Graco InSite comes standard on all Elite models of Reactor 2