L-Style Mixing Head
Offers high-pressure impingement mixing and smooth laminar flow of polyurethane foams
The L-Style high-pressure mixing head is designed to provide smooth laminar flow and thoroughly mixed material for the most demanding flexible foam and open pour applications.
The L-head has a small horizontal impingement chamber that mixes material while a larger vertical exit chamber reduces flow velocity to minimize splashing in open pour applications.
- Laminar flow - low exit velocity reduces splatter in open mold or substrate
- Elastomer seals on mix piston eliminates need to "foam" in head to create seal; no crossover on startup
- Fixed or adjustable orifices
- Ideal for materials such as rigid or flexible urethanes
- Flow rates: 4.6 to 234 lb/min (2 to 106 kg/min)
Carbide option available for applications requiring abrasive fillers
- Same as L-Style mixing head, but includes carbide inserts on mix piston and orifices for increased mixing head life
- Designed for filled rigid or flexible urethanes