HB Fuller UR3501 Two-component polyurethane adhesive
Bonding larger spiral bound membranes on reverse osmosis filters
- Ratio (B:A) by volume: 2:1
- Ratio by weight: 100:62.5
- Chemistry: Two-component Urethane
- Pot Life/Gel Time: 10 min
- Colors: Clear
- Viscosity: 500,000 - 900,000 cps, Polyol 600-1,200 cps lso
Graco HFR Metering System
- Part Number: HFRA-11AGADANN
- Blue Pump: 50 cc
- Red Pump: 25 cc
- Power Requirement: 230 volt, single phase
- Heat Zones: no heat
- B: 1/2 in x 10 ft (12.7 mm x 3 m) unheated (262192)
- A: 3/8 in x 10 ft (9.5 mm x 3 m) unheated (262183)
- Air hose, 10 ft (3 m) (15B280)
- 1/2 in (12.7 mm) PTFE hose ram to HFR (222935)
- Signal cable 5 pin, 4.0M (24E899)
- Scuff guard (24E954)
- MD2 valve, Elect, Pistol grip 1:1 soft, CS (24D501)
- MD2 orifice adapter kit (24E505)
- 3/8 in (9.5 mm) x 24 element mixer kit (LC0058)
- Gun orifice blue side 1.70 mm (.067 in) (24C755)
- Gun orifice red side 1.19 mm (.047 in) (24D241)
- MD2 solenoid power valve, remote mount (24D160)
- Carbon steel, complete single T2 supply system; includes hose to HFR (24E396)
- 23:1 Check-Mate dual posted 200L ram (cm 215A)
- 1/2 in (12.7 mm) PTFE hose to HFR (222935)
- Stainless steel regulator for 23:1 ram,
- 1/2 in (12.7 mm) npt straight (248090)
- Carbon steel fitting, 1/2 in (12.7 mm) npt straight (248090)
All written and visual data are based on the latest product information avaialbie. Exact equipment configuration will vary and depend on factors such as rate of output, length and size of hoses, bead size desired, and container sizes. Graco Material Test: DR312. H.B. Fuller is is a registered trademark of the H.B. Fuller Company.
Hydraulic Fixed Ratio Metering System
The Graco HFR metering system is a meter, mix and dispense system that accurately meters, mixes and dispenses multiple sealant and adhesive materials – from elastomers to epoxies. Its modular design, provides the freedom and flexibility to configure the components that are essential for specific application requirements. Along with Graco technologies and precision dispensing capabilities, the HFR provides a system that is advanced and reliable, yet affordable. Learn more about the HFR Metering System.
Accurate, On-ratio Dispense
With its accuracy and repeatability, the Graco HFR lets you hit a specific ratio and volume – the first time, and every time. Static, dynamic, or impingement mixing options along with positive displacement pump technology will improve throughput while reducing scrap and rework. The system is capable of producing either a constant pressure material output or a constant flow rate material output. Closed-loop technology provides pressure and flow control for a smooth dispense while long-lasting wear parts mean lower cost of ownership.
Unmatched Quality, Performance & Support
Graco systems are engineered and built to deliver consistent performance, outperform the competition and help improve to your bottom line. With Graco’s ongoing investment in new technologies, you are assured a world-class product offering that helps maximize your plant’s production capacity. Graco is dedicated to providing the highest level of service through our knowledgeable, qualified global team of distributors.
Get a Lab Test with Graco
See our equipment in person and learn more about Graco’s dispense capabilities.