HB Fuller Flextra-Fast WD4120 & WD4132 Two component polyurethane lamination adhesive
Bonding for films, paper and foil
• Material Specs
Flextra Fast™ WD4120 + WD4132
Two-part polyurethane 100% solids lamination adhesive
Graco HFRTM Metering System w/MD2 Valve
- Ratio (A:B) by volume: 1.14:1
- 2800 cps at 73°F (23°C)
- 650 cps @ 73°F (23°C)
- Chemistry: Polyurethane
- Pot Life/Gel Time: 35 minutes
- Colors: Slight yellow
- Part Number: HFRL03
- Blue Side (B) Pump: 86 cc
- Red Side (A) Pump: 100 cc
- Heat zones: no heat
- 230 volt
- Hose B side: 15 ft (3 m) CS unheated
- Hose A side: 15 ft (3 m) CS unheated
- MD2 Valve, Air, Machine Mount, 1:1, hard CS
- 24D329- (2) 1050 Husky™ diaphragm feed packages
- 24G952- (2) 10 gallon (38 l), carbon steel tank with high and low level sensors for auto refill.
- 255247- ratio check adapter kit
- 1/2 in (12.7 mm) x 24 element mixer and shroud
- 24K206- Nip sensor
- Appropriate DGM/CGM gateway communication kit (select discrete I/O, EtherNet/IP™, DeviceNet™, PROFIBUS™, or PROFINET™
- 24J318- Flow meter electronics kit
- 24J322- HG 6000 flow meter kit, two required
Hydraulic Fixed Ratio Metering System
The Graco HFR metering system is a meter, mix and dispense system that accurately meters, mixes and dispenses multiple sealant and adhesive materials. Its modular design provides the freedom and flexibility to configure the components for specific application requirements. The HFR provides an advanced system that is reliable, yet affordable.
Accurate, On-ratio Dispense
With accuracy and repeatability, the Graco HFR lets you hit a specific ratio and volume – every time. Static, dynamic, or impingement mixing options along with positive displacement pump technology will improve throughput while reducing scrap and rework. The system is capable of producing a constant pressure or flow rate material output. Closed-loop technology provides pressure and flow control for a smooth dispense while long lasting wear parts mean lower cost of ownership. Learn more about the HFR Metering System.
Unmatched Quality, Performance & Support
Graco systems are engineered and built to deliver consistent performance, outperform the competition and help improve to your bottom line. With Graco’s ongoing investment in new technologies, you are assured a world-class product offering that helps maximize your plant’s production capacity. Graco is dedicated to providing the highest level of service through our knowledgeable, qualified global team of distributors.
Get a Lab Test with Graco
See our equipment in person and learn more about Graco’s dispense capabilities.