HB Fuller HL 9672LT Reactive Hot Melt
Composite Panel. Doors. Bonding aluminum fascia by roll-coating double-sided honeycomb panel with polyurethane reactive hot melt. Adhesive is dispensed and held into troughs between the coating rolls and their companion doctor rolls, top and bottom. Larger rolls coat the substrate moving between the rolls.
• HL 9672LT
• Rapidex™ Reactive hot melt
• One component Polyurethane reactive hot melt
- Color: Tan
- Viscosity: 26,000 cps (10.5 grams; 27/5/275 F)
- Viscosity: 36,000 cps (10.5 grams; 27/2.5/260F)
- Optimal adhesion: 10 sec to 4 min
- Recommended application temperature range: 260° to 275°F (127° to 135°C)
- Shelf life: 270 days
- Therm-O-Flow® 200 with the following:
- T23 (23:1) NXT® Air Motor
- Mega-Flo™ heated platen
- White silicon t-wiper upper and lower pneumatic ram
- Eight heat zones
HB Fuller and Rapidex are registered trademarks of the HB Fuller Company.
Highest Throughput Capacity in the Industry
With throughput capability 200% better than the leading competitor, Therm-O-Flow® bulk hot melt systems from Graco outperform the competition time after time and provide the best performing industrial bulk melt systems on the market. Therm-O-Flow’s advanced temperature control capability virtually eliminates overheated material, resulting in better adhesive quality and reduced rework due to degraded material. Learn more about the Therm-O-Flow 200.
Unmatched Quality, Performance & Support
Graco systems are engineered and built to deliver consistent performance, outperform the competition and help improve to your bottom line. They incorporate innovative features that streamline operations and reduce downtime and include high-quality parts for longer life and reliability.
Graco has been solving material dispense challenges where others have failed for over 90 years. With Graco’s ongoing investment in new technologies, you are assured a world-class product offering that helps maximize your plant’s production capacity.