H.B. Fuller UR3543 Two-component polyurethane
Membrane bonding spirally wound dairy, food processing and industrial RO elements
- Ratio (A:B) by volume: 1:1
- Ratio by weight: 100:115
- Chemistry: Two-component Urethane
- Pot Life/Gel Time: 10 min
- Colors: Clear
- 14,000-19,000 cps Polyol
- 25,000 cps Iso
Graco HFR™ Metering System
- Part Number: HFRA-11AFAFANN
- Blue Pump (B): 40 cc
- Red Pump (A): 40 cc
- Power Requirement: 230 volt, single phase
- Heat zones: no heat
- B: 3/8 in x 10 ft (9.5 mm x 3 m) unheated (262184)
- A: 3/8 in x 10 ft (9.5 mm x 3 m) unheated (262183)
- Air hose, 10 ft (3 m) (15B280)
- Carbon steel, complete dual supply system (24608)
- Two 38 l (10 gal) tanks, SS Hi Lo Sensors (24D569)
- Signal cable 5 pin, 4.0M (24E899)
- Scuff guard (24E954)
- MD2 valve, Elect, Pistol grip 1:1 soft, CS (24D501)
- MD2 orifice adapter kit (24E505)
- Mixer kit 3/8 in (9.5 mm) x 24 element (LC0058)
- Gun orifice blue side 1.19 mm (.047 in) (24D241)
- Gun orifice red side 0.79 mm (.03 in) (24D224)
- MD2 solenoid Power Valve, remote mount (24D160)
- CS, complete dual T2 supply system (246081)
- MD2 hand-held gun, carbon steel
All written and visual data are based on the latest product information available. Graco reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice. All other brand names or marks are used for identification purposes and are trademarks of their respective owners.
Exact equipment configuration will vary and depend on factors such as rate of output, length and size of hoses, bead size desired, and container sizes. Graco Material Test: DR313
Hydraulic Fixed Ratio Metering System
The Graco HFR is a meter, mix and dispense system that accurately meters, mixes and dispenses multiple sealant and adhesive materials. Its modular design provides the freedom and flexibility to configure the components for specific application requirements. The HFR provides an advanced system that is reliable, yet affordable.
Accurate, On-ratio Dispense
With accuracy and repeatability, the Graco HFR lets you hit a specific ratio and volume – every time. Static, dynamic, or impingement mixing options along with positive displacement pump technology will improve throughput while reducing scrap and rework. The system is capable of producing a constant pressure or flow rate material output. Closed-loop technology provides pressure and flow control for a smooth dispense while long lasting wear parts mean lower cost of ownership. Learn more about the HFR Metering System.
Unmatched Quality, Performance & Support
Graco systems are engineered and built to deliver consistent performance, outperform the competition and help improve to your bottom line. With Graco’s ongoing investment in new technologies, you are assured a world-class product offering that helps maximize your plant’s production capacity. Graco is dedicated to providing the highest level of service through our knowledgeable, qualified global team of distributors.
Get a Lab Test with Graco
See our equipment in person and learn more about Graco’s dispense capabilities.