Python XL-DA Series Pumps Pneumatically Operated Double Acting Pumps for Chemical Injection
Python XL-DA series pumps are suitable for chemical injection applications that require higher flows at high pressures.
The Python XL-DA pumps operate on low gas or compressed air pressures and utilize the same Merkur air motor used on other Graco products. The Graco patented high efficiency air valve helps minimize fugitive emissions and gas recovery can be achieved on specific models. The Python XL-DA pumps fluid in both stroke directions which provides continuous flow operation and prevents the pump from air locking.
- Pumps fluid in both directions of the stroke for increased flows
- Provides continuous flow operation for better pump efficiencies
- Anti-locking so air cannot get trapped inside air motor and stall pump
- Pump can free itself of air and resume pumping without any adjustments
- Simple pump design for quick seals replacement
- Recoverable exhaust gas with kit
- 4.5” air motors come ready for a gas recovery add-on kit
For controlling and monitoring automated injection systems
High Pressure Valves and Accessories
A complete line of valves and accessories designed to provide leak-free operation...
Modular Control Boxes
Choosing the correct control box configuration can be critical to ensuring proper system operation
Low pressure chemical metering pump for dispensing and dosing chemicals for a wide range of applications
Protection from corrosion, plugging and freezing
Python XL Series Pumps
With three Merkur® air motor sizes and up to six different plunger sizes to choose from, the Py...
Valves and Fittings
Graco offers valves and fittings as part of the oil and natural gas product offering
Wolverine Hazardous Location Pumps
Hazardous location pumps with explosion proof pump motors designed to operate in ap...
Protecting well sites and pipelines from corrosion, plugging, and freezing