- Use the Online Husky Selector Tool to choose a pump
- Safely operates using natural gas
- Excels in glycol recirculation applications
- Proven, reliable and energy efficient air valve
- Multiple porting options for almost any installation
Husky 1050 Gas-Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps 1 inch Positive Displacement Double Diaphragm Pump
AODD aluminum pump with 1 inch (25.4) connection
Husky 1050 natural gas-operated double diaphragm conform to CSA/AM ANSI LC 6, certified to CSA STD T.I.L. R-14. The new line of gas-operated pumps are designed to safely operate using natural gas, in addition to compressed air, required in many remote oil field and offshore rig applications with limited traditional energy resources. Available in an aluminum pump body construction with Buna or FKM elastomers.
CycleFlo and CycleFlo II
Precise control over pump speed, run time and quantity of product delivered
Husky 1050 Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
AODD pumps with 1 inch (25.4 mm) connection available in aluminum, poly...
Husky 1050e Electric Diaphragm Pump
Up to 5x more efficient than air operated diaphragm pumps