Graco Customer Service Contest Terms and Conditions
- The Sponsor of this contest is Graco Inc., PO Box 1441, Minneapolis, MN 55440-1441.
- Must be a legal U.S. or Canada resident.
- Qualifying entries that complete the survey including company name, location, city, state, and email address, at the URLs provided will be automatically entered.
- This contest begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Time on the first day of each month and ends at 11:59 p.m. Central Time on the last day of each month. All entries must occur during those dates.
- Graco Inc. reserves the right to end this contest at any time.
- Entry is consent to post the winner's name and location on graco.com.
- Notification of winners will take place via phone and/or email on or before the 15th of the month following their entry.
- For a list of winners, contact Customer Service by visiting www.graco.com.
- This contest is void where prohibited by law.
- Random drawing - odds of winning depend on numbers of entries received.
- The fair market value of the prizes is considered income to the winner. All federal, state and local taxes related to the prizes awarded are the sole responsibility of the winner. Graco Inc. may be required to report prize winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
- One entry per person per month.
- Employees, distributors and representatives of Graco are not eligible for entry. All entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Sponsor is not liable for errors in printing.
- Receipt of prize is contingent on winner's agreement to allow use of name and/or likeness, etc. and signing a liability/publicity release and affidavit of eligibility and compliance with rules.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Entries may also be made by mailing to:
Attn: Customer Service
PO Box 1441
Minneapolis MN 55440-1441
Entries should be printed or typed on an 8½ x 11 sheet of paper and sent unfolded. Entries must include name, street address, city, state, zip code, phone number and valid email address. Entry in this contest will add you to a mailing list for future Graco marketing.
- Illegible entries and those not in compliance with the rules (including all required information) will be disqualified.
- Sponsor not responsible for submissions, entries, claims or notices, which are lost, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, incorrect or postage due or for lost or stolen entries or events out of sponsor’s control.