We Demo. You Win. Official Rules
Bring us in for a Pro Xp Electrostatic spray gun demo for your chance to win an iPad
Receive a demonstration of Graco’s new Pro Xp Applicator and have the chance to win one (1) of four (4) iPads. To be eligible for the drawing, Graco’s customer/end user must sign up for an onsite demonstration of a Pro Xp Applicator and complete the demonstration at their facility with a Graco Account Manager present. Below are the Official Rules of the Contest.
- Who can participate? – This contest is open only to customers who complete a demonstration of the Graco Pro Xp Electrostatic Applicator with a Graco Account Manager present. All entrants must be at least 18 years or older and reside in the United States, Canada or Mexico. Only one (1) entry per company location.
- Who cannot participate? – Graco Distributors and their employees, Graco Sales Representative Agencies and their employees, and employees of Graco Inc. or its subsidiaries, and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household are not eligible for entry.
- How do I participate? – Qualified entries should register at www.graco.com/DemoProXp and fill out the Pro Xp Demonstration Request Form completely. Graco will send the completed form to the appropriate Graco Account Manager. The contest begins on October 31, 2012 and ends on December 31, 2012. All entries must be received during these dates.
A Graco Account Manager will contact the contestant to arrange for an onsite demonstration of Graco’s Pro Xp Electrostatic Applicator. All contestant demonstrations must be completed between October 31, 2012 and January 31, 2013. The contestant is entered into the drawing once the demonstration is signed off by the Graco Account Manager. Demonstrations taking place during the promotion period will entitle the contestant’s name to be entered one time in the drawing described below.
- Qualification of Potential Winners - Four (4) winners will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received by Graco Inc, whose decisions shall be final and binding as to all matters related to the Contest. The number of qualified entries received will determine the odds of winning. Graco Inc. reserves the right to verify potential winner’s completion of demonstration and employment standing in order to validate eligibility before prize is awarded.
- What can I win? – Four (4) iPad’s will be awarded to four (4) contestants. Prizes will be awarded in “as is” condition. Each Winner acknowledges that Graco Inc. has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize described herein; including, but not limited to its quality, merchantability, mechanical condition or fitness for use. All warranties are hereby disclaimed, and the winner will accept the prize “as is.” Graco Inc. will deliver the prize to the winner’s listed address. All federal, state and local taxes, fees and other expenses not specified herein are the winner’s responsibility.
- How do I find out who won? – A random drawing will be held on February 22, 2013. Potential winners will be notified by mail or telephone within a week of the drawing. If a potential winner declines to accept the prize or if the prize notification is undeliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and Graco may select, at its own discretion, an alternate winner. Each winner’s name and location will be communicated to their respective Graco Finishing distributor and Graco Account Manager.
- Dispute Resolution – Each Contestant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of Minnesota; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this contest, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Contestant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Contestant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- Construction – All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Contestant and Graco Inc. in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
- Contest Rules –
- Void wherever taxed, prohibited or restricted by law.
- No purchase necessary.By entering the Contest, Contestant agrees to abide by all terms of the Official Rules, and the decisions of Graco Inc. which shall be final as to all issues.
- Graco Inc. is not responsible for misdirected, lost, late, incomplete, mutilated, illegible or postage due entries.
- Graco Inc. is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed software transmissions which may limit a Contestant’s ability to participate in the Contest or damage user’s system as a result of participation in the Contest.
- Graco Inc. is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information in the Contest or for any printing, technical or human error which may occur in the processing, printing or distribution of any Contest materials.
- No substitution or transfer of prize or cash redemption permitted to winner, but Graco Inc. may substitute cash value or another prize of equal or greater value for any prize at its option. Taxes, if any, are the winner’s responsibility.
- Winner, by acceptance of a prize, agrees to release Graco Inc. and its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliated businesses, distributors, and advertising and promotion agencies and the employees, officers, directors and representatives of each from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, enjoyment, ownership or use of the prize. Graco Inc. expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and or subsequent use of any of the prizes awarded.
- Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Graco website.
- This promotion is sponsored by Graco Inc., 88 11th Avenue NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413. Graco Inc. reserves the right to cancel the Contest at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.
©2012 Graco Inc. All rights reserved. iPad is the registered trademark of Apple Inc., and is not in any way affiliated with this Contest.