Why Buy a Saniforce 2:1 Piston Pump?
It's one of the most powerful piston pumps on the market for its size. Check out our video of the SaniForce 2:1 pumping chilled corn syrup at 70,000+ cps. Or copy http://youtu.be/rZc2v3lNRnc in to your browser.
- Lightweight and Portable
The standard pump length only weighs 24 pounds! Making it easy to move in and out of drums.
- Easy to Clean
No threaded connections in the wetted section. Extremely easy to disassemble for cleaning and no electrical connections to worry about.
- Cost Effective
Not only is this pump powerful, it comes at a very attractive price point with a low overall cost of ownership when compared to electric-driven pumps.
- Connect to Air and Go
Simple to use - connect your air and your outlet hose and go!
- Easy to Install
Each 2:1 pump comes standard with a FDA-compliant bung adapter for easy mounting through a bung hole. Is your customer using an open drum? No problem. Just rest the pump against the side of the drum.
- Wash Down Safe
Air motor sealed with FDA-compliant wash down safe shroud.
- Pump out of Numerous Container Shapes and Sizes
Graco’s SaniForce 2:1 piston pump comes in two different lengths, standard and long, to accommodate numerous drums and bins.
- Move your Materials Further with Extra Pressure
Up to 2.5 gpm fluid flow at a 100 cpm.
- Ideal for a Variety of Applications
• Liquor Production and Distilleries: Light to medium viscosity fruit purees, flavorings and syrups
• Ice Cream and Yogurt Facilities: Light caramel, chocolate sauce, honey and fruit puree
• Bakeries: Canola oil, corn syrup, light molasses, icing and light fruit fillings
• Personal Care Facilities: Hand cream, hand soap, hair gel, shampoo, sunscreen, bath gel, hand sanitizer and facial lotion
For more information and videos, go to the SaniForce 2:1 product page or contact your account manager.