Make manual lubrication a thing of the past with the new Electric Grease Jockey
Less time in the shop, more time on the road
The new Electric Grease Jockey system stands up to the harsh conditions of the trucking and fleet industry. Its new lubrication pump features integrated controls that provide system health and status, low level alerts and motor burnout protection. The distribution meters were also overhauled, allowing the entire electric-powered system to reliably deliver NLGI #2 grease.
Moreover, this road-tested pump features an integrated low-level sensor that automatically alerts the operator when lubricant is low.
Features and benefits
- 138 bar max working pressure
- NLGI #2 compatible: Reliably distributes NLGI #000 to NLGI #2 grease
- Alerts when out of grease thanks to the low level signal
- Electrical drive: 12 VDC or 24 VDC motor protects itself from burn out
- Modular design makes it easy to install and service
- Industry and DOT approved mainline hose and ORB fittings