The GrindLazer 390 is the contractor choice for all-around scarifying jobs including parking lot lines, intersection markings, construction zones and sidewalk smoothing. With the optional LineDriver system its productivity is unmatched and means you can get more work done everyday without the fatigue from walking.
GrindLazer 390 Superior grinding solutions
Ideal for removing traffic paint, thermoplastic, epoxy coating and smoothing uneven surfaces.
Graco Scarifier Exclusive Features
- Vibration Reduction Technology - Pneumatic air-filled tires, comfort grips, LineLazer-like cart design combine to eliminate vibration reducing user fatigue.
- DialDown Depth Control System - "Forward Cut" precise cutting depth with multiple position depth control.
- Heavy-Duty ProStart System - Centrifugal clutch allows easy starting and shut off of cutters. Also makes it easy to start in cold weather, eliminates broken recoils and provides longer belt life.
- Fat Track Front Swivel Wheel - Proven front caster wheel system makes turning fast and easy, maneuver curves better, no need to “muscle” it while moving.
- TriBelt Drive System - 3-cog belt design optimizes power transfer and maximum load handling to vertually eliminate costly downtime.
- EasyGlide Wheel Mount System - Front mounted caster along with dual rear pneumatic air-filled tires makes handling safe and easy to maneuver as a LineLazer.
Now get higher productivity, straighter inlay and line removal with less fatigue. Why walk when you can ride? The patented LineDriver or LineDriver HD provides the most innovative, user- friendly ride-on systems for the professional line removal contractor in the industry.
- 12 Point Beam, Steel
- 8 Point Flail Tungsten Carbide
- 8 Point FullCut Tungsten Carbide
- 6 Point Miller Tungsten Carbide
*See repair manual for complete offering.
- 3A0101D, 571002, 571003, 571004, 571260, GrindLazer, Operation, English [other languages]
- 3A0102D, GrindLazer, Repair, English [other languages]
- 3A0103F, GrindLazer, Parts, English
- 199331C GRINDLAZER 270, 390, 480, 630, Declaration, English
3A0101D, 571002, 571003, 571004, 571260, GrindLazer, Operation, English
|GrindLazer 390 (Model 571003)|
Unpackaged – 46 in, Packaged – 50.5 in
Unpackaged – 116.8 cm, Packaged – 128.3 cm
Unpackaged – 28 in, Packaged – 37 in
Unpackaged – 71.1 cm, Packaged – 94.0 cm
Unpackaged – 62 in, Packaged – 73 in
Unpackaged – 157.5 cm, Packaged – 185.4 cm
Unpackaged – 310 lb, Packaged – 410 lb
Unpackaged – 141 kg, Packaged – 186 kg
|Sound Power per ISO 3744||
|Sound Pressure measured at 3.1 ft (1 m)||
|Vibration (m/sec²) per ISO 3744|
|Power Rating (HorsePower) per SAE J1349|
|Power Rating (HorsePower)||
11.0 @ 3600 rpm
11.0 @ 3600 rpm