Electric Agitators Advanced control and energy savings
Prevents over-agitation of materials and is more efficient than pneumatic agitators
Choosing for Electric Agitators means choosing for advanced controls and higher energy savings when it comes to something as basic as an agitator.
Your efficiency will increase drastically as electric driven agitators are up to 5 times more efficient compared to pneumatic ones. In combination with the flexibility of these agitators (wide variety of mounting configurations), upgrading your existing Graco agitator will be easy.
Noise level is a major reason for upgrading to electric technology. Pneumatic systems are known for the noise they make, while quiet electric motors will improve your work environment instantly.
- Consistency: Electric agitator speed remains constant, regardless of material level in tank
- Improved Quality: Low shear mixing ensures uniform particle dispersion without material degradation
- Flexibility: Easily upgrade existing Graco pneumatic back-geared agitators with a variety of mounting configurations
- Improved Work Environment: Quiet electric motor
Ръководства за експлоатация
- 3A4548G, Manual, Electric Back-Gear Drum Agitators, Instructions-Parts, English [други езици]
- 3A4553F, Instructions/Parts, Electric Direct Drive Agitators [други езици]
- 3A4793B, Variable Frequency Drives, Instructions, English [други езици]
3A4548G, Manual, Electric Back-Gear Drum Agitators, Instructions-Parts, English
3A4553F, Instructions/Parts, Electric Direct Drive Agitators
3A4793B, Variable Frequency Drives, Instructions, English
Agitator Speed Controller
Prevents over-agitation of shear sensitive materials and reduces air consumption
Aluminum Non-ASME Pressure Tanks
2-1/2 gallon tank size ideal for small batches and special color applications
Expanding Blade Agitator
Quick installation agitator for sealed containers
Heavy Duty Back Geared Drum Agitators
Stainles steel agitator and cover for corrosion resistance and waterborne compat...
In-Drum Back-Geared Agitator
For drums with pre-installed blades features an oil free gear box design
Reduce volatile fluid evaporation while maintaining the purity of sealed drum contents