Texture spraying is all about high productivity, and that’s where the Mark IV sprayer really delivers. Designed to save time and money by enabling you to spray more square footage in a day, this unit offers valuable, musthave features for the serious professional contractor. Whether you need to spray skim coat in a Level 5 finish, drywall mud in an orange peel, splatter or knockdown finish or even the wide range of primers and paint, this sprayer can do it all!
TexSpray Mark IV Electric Airless Texture Sprayer
The “little brother” of the Mark V texture sprayer, with must-have features for the professional contractor
The Standard Series sprayer comes with these "Only On A Graco" features:
- MaxPower Brushless DC Motor – Never change brushes with this maintenance-free, totally enclosed motor.
- Advantage Drive System – Runs quiet and has a lifetime guarantee.
- SmartControl 3.0 Pressure Control – Delivers consistent spray fan without pressure fluctuations at all spraying pressures, and includes ProGuard technology.
- Endurance Pump with Max Flo+ – Amazingly durable and easy-to-service design means less downtime on the job.
- Rugged Cart Design – Chrome over steel makes this durable cart last for years.
- Ceramic and Stainless Steel Ball Sets – Provides maximum versatility no matter what you’re spraying.
- Easy Out Pump Filter – Spill less material when removing the filter element.
- Heavy-Duty Prime Valve – Maintenance-free design withstands high pressure dumping.
The ProContractor Series sprayer has all the features of the Standard Series, plus:
- QuikReel – Deploy and rewind up to 300 ft of hose in seconds without twists or coils.
- LED Display – Bright easy-to-read LED display shows pressure readout, job/lifetime/gallon counter and self diagnostics.
- WatchDog Pump Protection System – Saves the pump from damage when paint or texture material runs out or a hose breaks.
- ProConnect 2 Pump Removal System – Change out the pump using no tools in seconds resulting in quickly getting back to work.
- FastFlush Cleaning System – Cleans the unit four times faster using only half the water.
- On-Board Toolbox – End frustration and save time by never again searching for tips, filters, and tools.
- Ready to Spray – Save setup time, thanks to the 100 ft of hose and gun that’s already attached and ready to use.
TexSpray Mark IV Sprayers Include:
- Flex Plus Gun
- LTX425 SwitchTip and Guard
- 3/8 in x 50 ft (9.5 mm x 15 m) BlueMax II Airless Hose
- 1/4 in x 3 ft (6.4 mm x 0.9 m) Whip Hose
- 333385C - 695/795/1095/1595/MarkIV/Mark V/Mark VII/Mark X Electric Airless Sprayers Operation (Chinese) noptc [其他语言]
- 332918H, 695/795/1095/1595/Mark IV/Mark V/Mark X Electric Sprayers, Parts, English (仅英语)
- 311287E Mark IV Operation Model 249636 Operaton/Repair/Parts [其他语言]
- 333028E, Displacement Pump, Repair, English (仅英语)
333385C - 695/795/1095/1595/MarkIV/Mark V/Mark VII/Mark X Electric Airless Sprayers Operation (Chinese) noptc
|2 gun with 0.021 in. tip|
TexSpray 5900 HD
Reliable performance and versatility in a gas-powered sprayer for just about any texture task
TexSpray 7900 HD
The ideal gas-powered texture sprayer for high production contractors who demand uninterrupted perfor...
TexSpray Mark V
Graco’s original electric airless texture sprayer, with 20 percent more productivity than the Mark IV
TexSpray Mark X 240 Volt
Graco's most powerful electric airless/texture sprayer, with nearly double the output of the ...