Husky 2150e - Electric Diaphragm Pump 2 inch Electric Positive Displacement Pump
The Husky 2150e has a 2 inch (50.8 mm) connection and is available in Stainless Steel.
The Husky 2150e combine all of the benefits of a traditional air operated diaphragm pump like self-priming, stalling under pressure and increased diaphragm life with the benefits of an electric pump like energy cost savings, reduced pulsation and increased pump control.
Benefits of the Husky 2150e
- Up to 80% more efficient than an air operated diaphragm pump
- The first electric diaphragm pump on the market that will stall under pressure
- Reduce pulsation without the addition of pulsation dampeners
- Mobile cart options available for easy and quick movement
- Can run dry
- Self-priming (no need to fill the pump to operate)
- Available in 3 gearbox options: 130, 215 & 330 L/min
|Maximum fluid flow||
142 gpm (537 l/min)
|Maximum Fluid Working Pressure||
100 psi (6.9 bar, 0.69 MPa)
|Maximum size pumpable solids||
1/4 in (6.3 mm)
|Fluid displacement per cycle||
0.6 g (2,27 liter)
Looking for a repair kit? Use our pump configuration tools to select the repair kit for your pump:
- Step 1 – Go to our Pump Selector Tool
- Step 2 – Fill in your pumps part number in the right corner
- Step 3 – Get an overview of all repair kits and accessories for your pump
For more information or to connect you with a
distributor in your area!
- Patent pending technology allows pump to stall under pressure, preventing pump failures caused by clogged lines or closed valves.
- Energy efficient electric drive reduces energy consumption up to 80% compared to traditional air operated diaphragm pumps.
- Seal-less design eliminates leaking and failures due to run-dry pump conditions.
Übertragen von Chemikalien
Transferpumpen und Dispensiergeräte für Chemikalien
Übertragung mittelviskoser Materialien
Große Bandbreite an Pumpen für kaum fließbare Materialien für sanitäre und indu...
Übertragung niederviskoser Materialien
Flüssigkeiten und Materialien leicht mit den Industrie- und Sanitärpumpen von G...