Release of the E-Flo DC Basic (Dual Control)
4-Ball Electric Pumps for Medium-Sized Circulation Applications
Graco is pleased to announce the release of the Basic Version of the E-Flo™ DC Basic (Dual Control) electric circulation pumps. The new E-Flo DC features an energy efficient electric motor that has been proven to be more than five times more efficient than similar sized pneumatic circulation pumps and operates like a pneumatic pump.
Some major features of the E-Flo DC:
- Increased performance with Unique State of the Art DC Technology, allows the pump to operate like a pneumatic pump and stall under pressure.
- Dual Control (DC) Modes: Pump can maintain either a constant pressure or a constant flow rate
- Local Control: Easy control of the pump with two operator friendly knobs
- Easy Installation with “Plug & Play” concept
o Requiring only single-phase 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz power.
o No VFD’s required.
- Low noise with quiet Electric Motor up to 25 percent quieter than similar sized pneumatic motors
- Integrated Runaway Protection: Prevents material loss and premature wear to the pump.
- Multiple Sizes Available: 750cc, 1000cc, 1500cc, and 2000cc displacement lowers
- ATEX Certification: II 2 G Ex db IIA T6 Ta
The Advanced Version of the E-Flo® DC will be saleable in July 2013. Stay tuned for the upcoming announcement.
To learn more about the new E-Flo DC Basic go to the:
- E-Flo DC brochure: 345005
- E-Flo DC manuals: 3A2526 and 3A2096
- Pricing available on CIS/SIS
For additional information, contact your Graco Finishing Business Development Specialist.
The Finishing Marketing Team