Graco introduces Reactor 2
Next generation technology for spray foam insulation and polyurea
At Graco, our goal is to help provide you with equipment advancements that help you and your crews apply materials accurately, as the material suppliers intended. In addition, we want to help you grow your business. That’s why Graco developed the next generation in spray foam and polyurea technology – the Reactor 2.
Each feature in the new Reactor 2 equipment was strategically designed with innovations to help your business be more profitable. Many of these features are the result of helpful feedback from customers like you.
The new Reactor 2 gives you:
- Better control – with Graco InSite™ remote reporting, you can manage your business wherever you are (Reactor 2 Elite models only)
- Better documentation – you can automatically collect job log data and spray parameters to confirm the job was sprayed to specifications
- More room in your spray rig – with a 40 percent smaller footprint than traditional Reactor systems
- Advanced control technology
o Track, monitor, save and download your project data onto a USB drive
o Store up to 24 chemical recipes
o Drum level indicators
o More uptime – on-screen troubleshooting made easy with QR codes
- Easy to reach electronics for easier service
- Advanced circuit boards that minimize pressure fluctuations
- Peace of mind – with a three-year warranty on major electronic components
- Learn more – download the Reactor 2 brochure and view video
Now’s a great time to upgrade.
Two Reactor 2 models are available – the Reactor 2 E-30 and E-XP2 in either Elite or Standard versions. You’ll be glad to know the list price of the Reactor 2 Standard Model is identical to the list price of the original Reactor.