NEW Graco Low Pressure Tips
RAC X LP and FF LP SwitchTips
RAC X LOW PRESSURE SWITCHTIPS
Now available in 46 LOW PRESSURE TIP SIZES from a size 108 all the way to a size 731 to handle the widest range of jobs from Fine Finish to High Production applications
RAC X FF LP
NEW RAC X LP
Building on the overwhelming success of the 2017 Fine Finish Low Pressure FF LP Tip, and its significant low pressure benefits for contractors worldwide, Graco introduces NEW LP TIPS FOR LARGE SURFACE AND HIGH PRODUCTION APPLICATIONS leading the industry with the world's largest offering of low pressure tips.
Graco's extended range of RAC X Low Pressure SwitchTips feature the patented SmartTip Technology with exclusive internal tip geometry to deliver the industry's best finish at low airless spray pressure.
SEE THE DIFFERENCE
Latex Paint at Half the Typical Pressure
GRACO LP TIPS PRODUCE A SUPERIOR FINISH
OTHER TIPS PRODUCE TAILS AT SAME PRESSURE
SmartTip Technology is designed to work with Graco's exclusive SmartControl Pressure Management System to deliver a superior spray fan without pressure fluctuations - at all spraying pressures.
FOR MAXIMUM BENEFITS SET PRESSURE TO LOW PRESSURE GREEN ZONE
Introduction to RAC X Low Pressure Tips
Introduction to RAC X FF LP Tips
How To Use RAC X FF LP Tips
The Right Tip Makes All The Difference
- Sprays at up to 50% lower pressure with less overspray to provide consistent blended finish quality with complete atomization
- Soft spray fan pattern makes it easy to apply any material to any surface
- Featuring patent pending SmartTip Technology, Graco's exclusive internal tip geometry reduces the energy required to atomize your favorite paints, stains, and other matierals - delivering a superior finish with less pressure
- Spraying at half pressure doubles the life of the tip
- Reduces prep and cleanup - you put the paint where you want it
- Works with any airless sprayer
Low Pressure Solutions for Every Job
Now available in 46 Low Pressure tip sizes supporting the widest range of applications, from detailed trim work to large surface and high production applications.
ORIFICE SIZE - INCHES
RAC X FF LP
RAC X Fine Finish Low Pressure SwitchTips (FFLPXXX)
RAC X LP
RAC X Low Pressure SwitchTips (LPXXX)
Water at 2000 psi (138 bar, 13.8 MPa); paints with a higher viscosity will decrease the flow rate.
Example: For a tip with a .10 oriflice and a 8 in (203 mm) pattern, order FFLP410.