EcoQuip 2 EQs Dual Line Vapour Abrasive Blast Equipment
Remove everything from paint and coatings to corrosion and residue with double efficiency as two operators can work with one unit at the same time
It’s important to pick abrasive blast equipment that minimizes dust as well as material consumption, saving both time and money on ancillary costs such as transport, containment and even disposal costs. With EcoQuip 2 Vapor Abrasive blast equipment, your operations staff are able to complete the surface preparation portion of the contract faster, with good visibility, and also allowing other trades to complete their scope of work in the same area, while meeting or exceeding regional or state requirements.
Why choose EcoQuip 2?
- Similar performance as sandblasting
- Up to 92% less dust, minimizing tenting and containment and up to 75% of blast media savings
- Less restrictive PPE requirements
- Reduced environmental impact
- Uses far less water than wet blasting - no large slurry mess to clean-up
- ATEX approved units available for explosive atmospheres
Double Your Production with EcoQuip 2 Dual Line
For large abrasive blasting jobs, such as marine vessels, storage tanks, pipes or other assets to be returned to service quickly, Graco is extending the above benefits further by offering the EcoQuip 2 EQs Dual Line.
Request a Free demo
NO COST. NO OBLIGATION.
Sign up below
The EcoQuip 2 EQs Dual Line features two outlets and a large pressure pot, capable of blasting up to four hours with two operators at once, which makes big jobs even more profitable. No need to worry about bringing two separate skid units to the job; you can have two operators working off one machine without interruption.
- One 1.300 liter (340 gallon) blast pot
- 545 Liter (120 gallon) Water Tank
- Accessible forklift pockets and lifting hooks for ease of transportation around a jobsite
- Single control box with simple user interface for easy control
- Fully coated frame that has a durable, welded design for robust environments
- 334144B EcoQuip Quick Guide (Tik anglų k.)