New e-Series: Husky 2150e & SaniForce FDA 2150e
Improving energy efficiency and durability with the new 2 inch double diaphragm pumps
The Husky 2150e and the SaniForce FDA 2150e are added to the Graco e-Series product line.
As you know, the Graco e-Serie pumps combine the advantages of an air operated double diaphragm pump (stalling, running dry, self-priming and seal-less design) into an electric pump (more energy efficient and quieter operation).
Key features of the new Husky 2150e & the SaniForce FDA2150e
- 2” pump size
- Volume: up to 530l/min
- Max 6,9 bar pressure
- Solids up to 6.3mm
- Diaphragm lifetime similar to an air operated double diaphragm pump
- No contamination risk due to no hydraulic backing
Why use electric 2” pumps?
- To reduce energy costs
- When no air is available
- To lower maintenance costs: reduce pump failures with other technologies due to running dry or over pressurizing issues.
- To improve operation compared to other technologies by solving following potential challenges: priming, solids, viscosity …
- Industrial version: aluminium, polypropylene, conductive polypropylene, stainless steel, kynar and cast iron wetted parts
- Food & beverage (SaniForce): FDA stainless steel wetted parts
They both have:
- Aluminium and Stainless steel center sections
- AC and AC Atex motors
- Multiple gearbox offerings: 125 l/min, 220 l/min and 315 l/min
- Large choice of wetted materials