Solid State Timer
Solid-state technology combined with multiple-level protection ensures dependable performance. Exceptional flexibility of settings allows this timer to be used with many types of simple or sophisticated lubrication systems.
- Easy mounting and installation
- Face-mounted LED displays timer status at a glance
- Provides a total on and off cycle with “on” periods to meet your specific lubrication system’s requirements.
- Built-in memory keeps the timer “alive” for 1-1/2 hours during power failures and machine shutdown
- Manual run button can be used to check system integrity as well as to simplify system filling and air purging
- Tamper-resistant design puts cycle setting controls inside the covered case
- Operates on standard 115/230 VAC 50/60 Hz input power
- 312055A, Solid State Timer, Instructions, English (Doar engleză)
- L14521EN_Solid-State Timer Flyer (Doar engleză)
- 340821ENEU-AD Automatic Lubrication Equipment Buyers Guide [alte limbi]