Husky 2150e - Electric Diaphragm Pump 2 inch Electric Positive Displacement Pump
The Husky 2150e has a 2 inch (50.8 mm) connection and is available in Stainless Steel.
The Husky 2150e combine all of the benefits of a traditional air operated diaphragm pump like self-priming, stalling under pressure and increased diaphragm life with the benefits of an electric pump like energy cost savings, reduced pulsation and increased pump control.
Benefits of the Husky 2150e
- Up to 80% more efficient than an air operated diaphragm pump
- The first electric diaphragm pump on the market that will stall under pressure
- Reduce pulsation without the addition of pulsation dampeners
- Mobile cart options available for easy and quick movement
- Can run dry
- Self-priming (no need to fill the pump to operate)
- Available in 3 gearbox options: 130, 215 & 330 L/min
|Maximum fluid flow||
142 gpm (537 l/min)
|Maximum Fluid Working Pressure||
100 psi (6.9 bar, 0.69 MPa)
|Maximum size pumpable solids||
1/4 in (6.3 mm)
|Fluid displacement per cycle||
0.6 g (2,27 liter)
Looking for a repair kit? Use our pump configuration tools to select the repair kit for your pump:
- Step 1 – Go to our Pump Selector Tool
- Step 2 – Fill in your pumps part number in the right corner
- Step 3 – Get an overview of all repair kits and accessories for your pump
For more information or to connect you with a
distributor in your area!
- Patent pending technology allows pump to stall under pressure, preventing pump failures caused by clogged lines or closed valves.
- Energy efficient electric drive reduces energy consumption up to 80% compared to traditional air operated diaphragm pumps.
- Seal-less design eliminates leaking and failures due to run-dry pump conditions.
- 3A4068D, Husky 2150e Electric-Operated Diaphragm Pump, Operation, English [اللغات الأخرى]
- 3A5131D, Husky™ 2150e Electric-Operated Diaphragm Pump, Repair/Parts, English [اللغات الأخرى]