HVLP Paint Sprayers Graco HVLP sprayers are built to deliver a smooth and professional finish on small to medium jobs requiring extreme control.
With a variety of packages we offer different features that match specific job requirements. All our HVLP paint sprayers have a field-proven design and succeeded on a 100% factory-test.
What is HVLP paint spraying?
High volume low pressure (HVLP) is similar to a conventional spray gun using a compressor to supply the air, but the spray gun itself requires a lower pressure (LP). A higher volume (HV) of air is used to aerosolise and propel the paint at lower air pressure. The result is a higher proportion of paint reaching the target surface with reduced overspray, materials consumption, and air pollution. A regulator is often required so that the air pressure from a conventional compressor can be lowered for the HVLP spray gun. Alternatively a turbine unit (commonly containing a vacuum cleaner derived motor) can be used to propel the air without the need for an air line running to the compressor.
Advantages of HVLP sprayers
- Low over-spray, therefore less masking
- Very high standard of finishing quality
- High transfer efficiency : at least 65 %
- Used for lacquers, varnish, stains, multi-colours, …
- No compressor needed, therefore you can easily take it with you
Selecting an HVLP sprayer
There are many factors to take into consideration when choosing the correct airless sprayer for an application:
- Material and surface to be sprayed: The types of materials you spray will determine the size of the tips you use. If you plan to spray a variety of materials you have to consider buying a sprayer with greater versatility. Will you be spraying on dry wall, exteriors or concrete? You have to consider the tip sizes needed as well as the quality of finish required in order to choose the best sprayer for the job.
- Liters per week to be sprayed: Purchasing a part-time sprayer to do a full-time job has disappointed many contractors. In the long run, saving money on a sprayer that is inadequate for the job, or not durable enough, will cost a lot in lost labour.
- Number of spray guns to be used at one time: If you plan to use more than one gun at the same time, then you have to purchase a unit that has the ability to handle multiple guns.
- Hose lengths necessary: Hose length depends on the job site, material being sprayed, tip size, and hose diameter. Your sprayer must be able to support the length of the hose. Most Graco sprayers use DC motors, which are able to support longer hose lengths than either AC or universal motors.
- Available budget: Buying a sprayer is an investment. You don’t want to over-buy or under-buy. Keep in mind the cliché, “You can pay now or later”. Downtime resulting from an undersized, overworked sprayer or poor quality equipment can quickly wipe out any savings from the initial low purchase cost of the sprayer.
Finex Havalı Püskürtme Paketi
Ahşap uygulamaları için Finex Basınçlı Besleme Tabancası ve Husky 3/8 inç pompa ile küçü...
HVLP Elektrikli Türbin Püskürtme Makineleri
HVLP TurboForce II Sprayers
Exclusive TurboForce Technology
Hava Püskürtme/HVLP Pnömatik Püskürtme Makineleri
Triton Pompa Paketleri
Bu çift diyaframlı pompa paketiyle ahşap ve metal parçalara yüksek kaliteli ve dekoratif son ka...