Polyurethane adhesive system
Dispensing lamination adhesive during production of flexible packaging to provide permanent bonding medium for films, paper and foil.
Dow Mor-Free™ 403A with Coreactant C-117 is a solvent-less, two-component, polyurethane adhesive system which is applied at low temperature. Mor-Free 403A is suitable for laminating nylon, aluminum, polyester, polyethylene, and other packaging substrates, unprinted or reverse printed.
- Solids 100%
- Viscosity @ 77°F (25ºC) Mor-Free 403A-1700 cps
- Viscosity @ 77°F (25ºC) Coreactant C-117- 4500 cps
- Mix ratio by weight (B:A): 100:100
- Mix ratio by volume (B:A): 100:97
Graco HFR Metering SystemTM
- Part number: HFRA-11ALALANN
- Blue pump (B): 120 cc
- Red pump (A): 120 cc
- No heat
- Hose: 3/8 in (9.5 mm) x 10 ft (3 m) unheated
- MD2 Dispense Valve with 3/8 in (9.5 mm) x 24 static mixer
- Drive assembly: hydraulic
- Min. output: 30 cc
Graco T2 2:1 Transfer Pumps
- For 55-gal (208 l ) drums
- Pneumatic air motor
- Piston: Stainless steel pump with UHMWPE seals
The system is equipped to dispense mixed adhesive to the lamination applicator station and easily maintain adhesive supply at production speeds over 350 meters per minute.
- 24K206- Nip sensor
- Appropriate DGM/CGM gateway communication kit (select discrete I/O, EtherNet/IP™, DeviceNet™, PROFIBUS™, or PROFINET™
- 24J318- Flow meter electronics kit
- 24J322- HG 6000 flow meter kit, two required
All written and visual data are based on the latest product information available. Graco reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice. All other brand names or marks are used for identification purposes and are trademarks of their respective owners. Exact equipment configuration will vary and depend on factors such as rate of output, length and size of hoses, bead size desired, and container sizes.
Hydraulic Fixed Ratio Metering System
The Graco HFR metering system is a meter, mix and dispense system that accurately meters, mixes and dispenses multiple sealant and adhesive materials. Its modular design provides the freedom and flexibility to configure the components for specific application requirements. The HFR provides an advanced system that is reliable, yet affordable.
Accurate, On- ratio Dispense
With accuracy and repeatability, the Graco HFR lets you hit a specific ratio and volume – every time. Static, dynamic, or impingement mixing options along with positive displacement pump technology will improve throughput while reducing scrap and rework. The system is capable of producing a constant pressure or flow rate material output. Closed-loop technology provides pressure and flow control for a smooth dispense while long lasting wear parts mean lower cost of ownership. Learn more about the HFR Metering System.