Coim USA Inc.
Dispensing lamination adhesive during production of flexible packaging toprovide permanent bonding medium for films, paper and foil.
- NOVACOTE SF-783-A with CO-REACTANT CA-376
- Ratio (A:B) by volume: 100:42
- 100 parts SF 783 A
- 42 parts CA-376
- Chemistry: Polyurethane
- Pot Life: 20-30 min
- Colors: Clear
- 10000 cps +/- 4000 cps SF 783 A
- 2000 cps +/- 500 cps CA 376
Graco HFR Metering SystemTM with MD2 Valve
- Part Number: HFRA-11ADAHANN
- Blue Pump (B): 25 cc
- Red Pump (A): 60 cc
- Heat zones: no heat
- B: 3/8 in x 10 ft (9.5 mm x 3 m) CS unheated (262184)
- A: 1/2 in x 10 ft (12.7 mm x 3 m) CS unheated (262175)
- Carbon steel, complete dual supply system (24608)
- Two 38 l (10 gal) tanks, SS Hi Lo Sensors (24D569)
- Air hose, 10 ft (3 m) (15B280) Hose length subject to plant environment
- MD2 Valve, Air, Machine Mount, 1:1, hard, CS (24D509)
- Mixer kit, 1/2 in (12.7 mm) x 36 element with shroud (LC0296)
- 0.28in (0.71 mm), blue side orifice (24C807)
- No red side orifice
- MD2 Solenoid Power valve, remote mount (24D160)
- Dessicant dryer kit (LC0097)
- Flow meter ratio monitoring kit (H3000HR)
All written and visual data are based on the latest product information available. Graco reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice. All other brand names or marks are used for identification purposes and are trademarks of their respective owners.
Exact equipment configuration will vary and depend on factors such as rate of output, length and size of hoses, bead size desired, and container sizes. GracoMaterial test: DR387
Hydraulic Fixed Ratio Metering System
The Graco HFR Metering System is ideal for applying adhesives to films in the laminating process for flexible packaging. The Graco HFR is a meter, mix and dispense system that accurately meters, mixes and dispenses multiple sealant and adhesive materials. Its modular design provides the freedom and flexibility to configure the components for specific application requirements. The HFR provides an advanced system that is reliable, yet affordable.
Accurate, On- ratio Dispense
With accuracy and repeatability, the Graco HFR lets you hit a specific ratio and volume – every time. Static, dynamic, or impingement mixing options along with positive displacement pump technology will improve throughput while reducing scrap and rework. The system is capable of producing a constant pressure or flow rate material output. Closed-loop technology provides pressure and flow control for a smooth dispense while long lasting wear parts mean lower cost of ownership. Learn more about the HFR Metering System.
Unmatched Quality, Performance & Support
Graco systems are engineered and built to deliver consistent performance, outperform the competition and help improve to your bottom line. With Graco’s ongoing investment in new technologies, you are assured a world-class product offering that helps maximize your plant’s production capacity. Graco is dedicated to providing the highest level of service through our knowledgeable, qualified global team of distributors.