• Electric drive reduces energy consumption up to 5 times compared to traditional air operated diaphragm pumps and provides additional pump control.
• Seal-less design removes common issues associated with rotary shaft seals and handles abrasive material.
• Patented air charge reduces pulsation for smooth flow.
• Air charge provides ability to stall pump under pressure increasing system safety and removing requirement for circulation loops.
• Overmolded diaphragm plates with PTFE on the fluid side and EPDM on the air side do not contain crevices for harboring bacteria. (Bolt-through diaphragm options are also available.)
• Tri-clamp connections allow accelerated cleaning and minimal downtime.
• Flow rates up to 150 gpm and pressure up to 100 psi.
Energy Efficient Electric Drive
- Reduces energy consumption up to 5 times compared to traditional air operated diaphragm pump.
- Provides additional pump control
Tri-clamp and DIN connections for easy cleaning, sanitization, and service.
PTFE/EPDM Overmolded Diaphragms (Bolt-through options available)
- Improve wear and diaphragm life with no exposed diaphragm plates on the fluid side
- No crevices for harboring bacteria
- Longer diaphragm life in abrasive applications that require PTFE
- PTFE on fluid side and EPDM on the air side