• Electric drive reduces energy consumption up to 5 times compared to traditional air operated diaphragm pumps.
• Low pulsation for applications that need smooth flow.
• Stalls under pressure.
• Less noise disturbance through less than 70 dBa compared to an air operated diaphragm pump.
• Overmolded diaphragm plates with PTFE on the fluid side and EPDM on the air side do not contain crevices for harboring bacteria.
• Tri-clamp connections allow accelerated cleaning and minimal downtime.
• Mobile cart options available for easy and quick movement.
PTFE/EPDM Overmolded Diaphragms (Bolt-through options available)
- Improve wear and diaphragm life with no exposed diaphragm plates on the fluid side
- No crevices for harboring bacteria
- Longer diaphragm life in abrasive applications that require PTFE
- PTFE on fluid side and EPDM on the air side
Tri-clamp and DIN connections for easy cleaning, sanitization, and service.
Energy Efficient Electric Drive
- Reduces energy consumption up to 5 times compared to traditional air operated diaphragm pump.
- Provides additional pump control