High Sanitation, FDA Approved
- Fewer crevices for harboring bacteria with the single piece manifold and overmolded diaphragms for increased sanitation and easier cleaning.
• Pump rotates 360 degrees for quick draining and easy servicing.
• Features Graco's lube free, non-sticking air valve with external servicability for quick, inexpensive repairs.
• Tri-clamp connections allow accelerated cleaning and minimal downtime.
PTFE/EPDM Overmolded Diaphragms (Bolt-through options available)
- Improve wear and diaphragm life with no exposed diaphragm plates on the fluid side
- No crevices for harboring bacteria
- Longer diaphragm life in abrasive applications that require PTFE
- PTFE on fluid side and EPDM on the air side
Externally Servicable Air Valve
- Increase durability and reduce repair time with fewer moving parts
- Externally servicable for quick, inexpensive repairs
- Three-way pilot valve for non-stick operation
- Lube-free for increased sanitation
Rotatable stand for quick draining and easy servicing
- 360 degrees of rotation
- Quick release key
- Decrease downtime
- Available on HS models 1590, 2150, & 3250
Tri-clamp and DIN connections for easy cleaning, sanitization, and service.
Single piece manifold reduces clamps and areas for food or bacteria to hide.
Leak detector available.