• Increase durability and reduce repair time with fewer moving parts.
• Fewer crevices for harboring bacteria with the single piece manifold and overmolded diaphragms for increased sanitation and easier cleaning.
• Pump rotates 360 degrees for quick draining and easy servicing and sanitizing.
• Features Graco's lube free, non-sticking air valve with external servicability for quick, inexpensive repairs.
• Tri-clamp connections allow accelerated cleaning and minimal downtime.
• 20 Ra electropolished finish.
PTFE/EPDM Overmolded Diaphragms (Bolt-through options available)
- Improve wear and diaphragm life with no exposed diaphragm plates on the fluid side
- No crevices for harboring bacteria
- Longer diaphragm life in abrasive applications that require PTFE
- PTFE on fluid side and EPDM on the air side
Externally Servicable Air Valve
- Increase durability and reduce repair time with fewer moving parts
- Externally servicable for quick, inexpensive repairs
- Three-way pilot valve for non-stick operation
- Lube-free for increased sanitation
Rotatable stand for quick draining and easy servicing
- 360 degrees of rotation
- Quick release key
- Decrease downtime
- Available on PH models 1590, 2150, & 3250
Tri-clamp and DIN connections for easy cleaning, sanitization, and service.
Single piece manifold reduces clamps and areas for food or bacteria to hide.
20 Ra welded stainless steel with electropolished sanitary finish.